25 October, 2009

Landscaping my balcony

I don't know if I have a green thumb, as they say but I love having plants around me. Blessed is a home that is full of vibrant plants. My yoga teacher's balcony is so organic, it is like a miniature jungle, and I was not surprised when a pair of purple-rumped sunbirds made a hanging nest among her creepers. Each class we could see and hear the chirpy little ones until one day the egg hatched and the baby flew away. Such positive energy!
May more and more people in cities fill out their windows, balconies, terraces and building compounds with helpful plants and trees!


wooden bird chime


ficus in a ceramic pot



happy little corner with pudina/mint in a polka-dot ceramic pot, money-plant which I intend to grow like a screen, small jade with a little Buddha scuplture which is not visible here and a hanging plant with three diffrently coloured flowering plants. It will be fun to see them grow :)

Love & light!

1 comment:

Cecile said...

Thanks for sharing your ideas. A beautiful home requires a beautiful garden no matter how little space we have it's better if we have nature with us. Way to go on landscaping your balcony.

snohomish landscaping

Followers