26 October, 2009

Towards becoming people of "presence".


Last evening I was at my girl-friend Harsheet's place, and I borrowed from her book-shelf, Dr.Judith Orloff's Guide to INTUITIVE HEALING. I took it along with another book simply thinking it will be good to go through not realizing what powerful statements the doctor makes.

I wanted to share this paragraph for today,


"It's important to grasp that intuitive healing begins with the individual but is not simply personal. we become catalysts for something beyond the self. as we turn to love more and more, we generate energy others can feel. I am talking about "presence," being able to radiate love without saying a word. just standing next to a person with this quality brings enormous comfort. Our goal is to become people of presence. The love each of us generates radiates into the world, expanding ripples on the pond, not limited by time and space. Love has a voice. It has compassionate arms that reach out from you to your family, your community, the globe."


I will leave the message to sink in with no further discussion. For me it confirms so many things I read, felt and knew were true.

Love & light :)

Peace


No comments:

Followers