21 November, 2008

The monologue- Passing thoughts.


Passing thoughts , passing clouds.
Monologue
Today, I did a whole lot of talking..........at work, at an art get-together, coffee with a friend, bumped into more freinds, yack, yack, yack and yet now that I am alone I think it is harder to cease a conversation with others than with yourself !
Wether we are all by ourselves or in a room full of people, truth is, we are'nt listening to what the others are saying, we are only listening to ourselves! I know so because I see myself do it every time......I try to quieten fom within but the talkative mind drums up again!
On another passing thought, I cannot always make sense of what I am doing working at a gallery, or for example, today, why was I at a get-together where the key words were -
market, buyers, contemporary, modern, auction houses and oh! one sensible person said 'aesthetics'. I often wonder what karmic lessons have I got to learn from being here?
What comes to mind is most unlikely,
" Sometimes be in the mountains , sometimes be in the market" - Osho.
Love + light :)

No comments:

Followers