19 October, 2008

Saturday Shopping

Saturday evenings after work, are alway liberating. From the first step outside I feel relaxed...my weekend off begins ( I work ony three days but I work hard!) and this Saturday I treated myself to a nice coffee (read Capuccino) and a great sandwich.
The gallery is at Colaba which is quite a hip place. It so vibrant as you walk down colaba causeway with all the wayside stalls - a girls delight...silver jewellery , bohemian bangles, scarves, clothes, cafes, books...
and so naturally I shopped!







After coffee, sandwich and my tummy satisfed I realised now would be a great time to find a white T to wear as a backdrop to all the jewellery I collect. (The red necklace is from an earlier find at Colaba). Also on my wish list was a cool T. The dark blue T-shirt with the phoenix print immediatey caught my eye and we went home together! love the oriental look.





This bangle reminds of tribal jewellery, the thick anklets that women wear. My hands are thinnish so it isn't very often I find a beauty which fits...after I tried it on this one just stayed on my wrist. I like to shop intuitively, that is, when you just know this piece is for you.
The embossed/relief (?) pattern reminds me of leaves, foliage :)
Wishing everyone a great Sunday !
Love + Light







No comments:

Followers