21 October, 2008

Doing my bit for peace- Lao-Tzu shows the TAO Way.





Open book

what do I read?

Lao Tzu speaks

the watercourse way


If you cannot trust yourself, you cannot even trust your mistrust of yourself – so that without this underlying trust in the whole system of nature you are simply paralyzed. So Lao-tzu makes the sage, as ruler, say:

I take no action and people are reformed.
I enjoy peace and people become honest.
I use no force and people become rich.
I have no ambition and people return to the good and simple life.


(Excerpt from TAO The Watercourse Way by Alan Watts with collaboration of Al Chung-Liang Huang.)
***************

On a high

-er vibration


They say we are moving from the age of Pisces to the age of Aquarius (Satyug) and Kalyug is apparently not going down without a bang. But that is no reason for people to give in to their baser instincts. It is infinitely better to tune into higher vibrations and not to fall in with the prevalent atmosphere. We always have a choice to walk on the noble path. I suggest , (that first includes me!) no more complaining, send out positive vibrations in all directions, the first person to benefit will be ourselves :)
**************

1 comment:

Rigzin Kalon said...

hi. on a higher vibration was a very nice read n the lotus in bloom completes the thought. may love n light b with u always.

p.s: congrats for creating such a beautiful blog.

Followers