22 September, 2018

Good morning friends,

It is a cool saturday morning  as I write this. Woke up to a lovely rainy day, the birds are chirping, already getting on with their breakfast I presumešŸ˜Š


As I sit with my steaming cup of tea, I decided to pick up my journals and think and dream a little, instead of read, the list of disasters which is the newspaper. I often do glance at the front page first thing as I pick up the milk left outside our door and alongwith it, the newspaper.


But not today, the Autumn Equinox is coming up on September 29th, and I want to think a little about it, reset my plans, goals, dreams, visions and while doing so reflect on the lessons learnt and many gifts received along the way.

The weather is changing here, as monsoon gives way to autumn, well we don't have a true autumn here, the trees being semi-deciduous and all ( remembered that from school!!), still they do get drier, all this lovely monsoon mossy green on the hills near our home will turn yellow, which is pretty too.
In October, the days do get really hot, but evenings have a cool touch with the sky a reddish hue as the sun sets.

I'll get back to my tea and journalšŸ˜Š☕ have a lovely day, a great September and Equinox.


Blessings, Love and light!!
Sabrina. 

No comments:

Followers