05 July, 2018

A little post mid-night art.


















Hello dear friends, a warm welcome to my blog. Hope you are doing well whichever part of the world you live in, whether it be summer, or monsoon as we are ecperiencing here in Mumbai..😊
Today I'm sharing a little spontaneous/ drawing I made on a plain matt cover of an art journal. I couldn't sleep one night, and I had been dying to try out a white gel pen on a black paper.
 I loved the effect, the way the white lines stand out so clearly against the stark black and I can't wait to create some. It is almost like working in reverse, as in a negative instead of positive space,
interesting... It is always fun to experiment and try out fun things!

Keeping this post sweet and simple.

Have a great July, and Happy 4th of July to anyone from the States and I really pray
for true freedom for "everyone".



Love, bright light& blessings.
Sabrina.

No comments:

Followers