21 July, 2009

New Beginnings



Hello everyone :)
I know it has been a while since I blogged but let me not go on about that, what is important is that i'm writing again :) Well, I hope this time has been fruitful for everyone, in relation to the individual life-lessons we are all here to learn.

This month brings big changes for me. First of all I finally left my job at the art gallery - The Guild. Now that I've done so, it becomes clear that leaving Guild was really about commitment, to accepting that, yes, I truly want to be and live as an artist. My learning at Guild had come to its end. Presently, I'm taking each day as it comes, visiting artist-friends and sharing our works and thoughts, and most of all I finally moved into my new home which is really just a cozy flat, that I will also double up as a studio for my art-practise. I could not be more grateful to the Universe for revealing to me what path I must choose.
Surprsinlgy I am not afraid, not having a structure to my day like I did when I was working, each day I try to complete one task or a part of it, for instance, getting my kitchen to be functional, putting a few ferns in my balcony....our home is still all bare and Rigzin, my husband has yet to see it, but I'm putting my energy into it, vibration after vibration :)

I will post more about my experience at home/studio and around me soon.

Love and light and wishing you all the most romantic monsoons! :)

No comments:

Followers