30 October, 2019


An adorable paper cup craft by our
Kindergarden and Std I kids.

Ever since I've been taking private classes
from home for children, I'm always amazed by how simple everyday, objects transform under tiny hands with just some paint, glue
and beads in this case into a delightful little craft.

Allow me to share a little about the process.
We first painted the cups and left them aside to dry.

Then I took a length of fish net thread
and after passing it through a bead, made a knot to secure it.
Only then did it I give it to the children for beading, so that the beads stay instead of just rolling away from the other end.


They had lots of fun, selecting colours and shapes of their liking.
We did this four times, in the end, I used the pointed end of a safety pin, to make a tiny prick on the rim of the paper cups
and passed the fish net beaded thread through.

The knots I made, as it is a little tricky for them yet.

And Voila! Paper cup mobiles are ready to take home. 😊😊😊

Thank you for staying a while and see you in another post

Happy October !
Sabrina.

No comments:

Followers