09 November, 2008

5 Things I love/ am grateful for.

After reading Samantha Honey's November cheat sheet and blog I decided to make a list of things I'm grateful for. I've added my own take on it . I'm naming it as things I'm grateful for as well things I love since it is almost interchangeable for me. The list is supposed to be of a 100. But I'm making mine 5 at a time on this blog in no particular order. I have simply added as it came to me. So, here goes :)


1. Rigzin and his newspaper.
There are times when I wish there was no news, he can stay like that for what may seem like hours! Ironically, it is also what I love about him :)


2.Beads! love them, am always curious about different shapes, stones, colours....I only buy one when I feel I'm ready to enjoy something new. Here, I love the hand - painted look of the ceramic beads. It is an on-going love.

3.Butterfly! this pretty little creature sat on my fern earlier in the day...am glad I got a decent shot of it. Love such moments!


5. Sunlight coming through the leaves. Love mornings, afternoons of such translucent beauty. Simply watching the light is enough learning for the day sometimes.














5. Breakfast time. Am grateful for my time in the morning before I head of into the 'world'. It is time of quiet repose where I drink tea or coffee, watch the plants, trees outside, read the paper...simply be.
I hope you have enjoyed the 5 things I love/am grateful for. I intend to keep thinking of more.
Think of a list of things you enjoy and make one even if it is for yourself. I promise,it will most certainly leave you feeling happier
Have a lazy Sunday :)
Love and Peace












No comments:

Followers